Tourism & Hospitality Management
Diploma in Tourism & Hospitality Management
School of Tourism and Hospitality Management
Diploma in Tourism and Hospitality Management qualification is designed to support students’ development as managers within the tourism and hospitality industry.
Students develop knowledge of theories applicable to management make well- informed and confident decisions in all areas.
On successful completion of the course, students will leave with the opportunity to move on to further study or gain employment.
To qualify, students must have:
• Completed High School
• Mature Student over 21 years old
• Able to speak and communicate in English
Diploma Tourism and Hospitality Management
Malaysian Students RM 17,500
*All fees above are per course fee and are subjected to annual review and may be adjusted accordingly.
Diploma in Tourism and Hospitality
Management consists of 10 units.
• Tourism and Hospitality Business Management
• Services Marketing and Customer Service
• Accounting and Finance
• Academic and Professional Development
• Events Management
• Development of the Tourism and Hospitality Industry
• Communication English in Hospitality Industry
• Business of Hospitality, Food and Leisure Management
• Beverage Management
• Human Resource Management
Duration and Delivery
One year full-time study
Qualification & Recognition
Upon successfully completing this program, students will
be eligible to receive the internationally endorsed:
• Diploma in Tourism and Hospitality Management,
awarded by Blue Point School of Hospitality and
Our Certificates are recognised globally
Other Miscellaneous Fees
Tourism and Hospitality Management
Registration and Administration Fee : RM 500
Student Insurance : RM 40
Materials & Equipments : RM1,500*
(*Collar Uniforms, Textbooks and Workbooks, Notes and Educational Excursions )